Thursday, May 04, 2006




Who Is God ??
Who is Brahama?
Who is Vishnu?
Who is Mahesh?
Who is Jesus?
Who is Mohmmed?
Who is Moses?
Who is Zoraster?
Who is Nanak?
Who are they???
By Divine Revelation it comes to ME,
I'am the Supreme.
I hold my destiny in my Hands
and only I posses the power to change my lines,
All of them Converge into me.
This Universe is Mine.
It's my existence.
Through it I have to reach my Goal,
A small period and a lot to do.
For me the world was Created
And so will it Fade with Me.

3 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

Great website my friend. IT would be my honour if you would add a linkto "www.kadavuzh.blogspot.com".It is also a spiritual website like yours.Please Visit it.

Ansuman Acharya said...

hey man.. Were you high when you wrote all this??? but its good anyways....

Iniyaal said...

Absolute truth! Great lines... Loved this poem.